Who are we?
We are John and Pete and with our wives, Christine and Louise, we jointly own and run Bridgewater Campers Ltd. We’ve spent the last 35 years working together, and bringing up our families in South Manchester.
Owning a campervan is often about fulfilling a lifetime’s dream……and can be a big investment.
Our aim is to give our customers the time,space and opportunity to ask all the questions you have.
We also encourage you to test drive and spend time in our campers, to ensure that you come to the right decision in your choice of camper and supplier….a supplier that you feel will give the right level of ongoing support well beyond the day you take delivery.
With our own families we’ve enjoyed the world of camping, caravanning and campervans throughout UK and Europe. It’s given us years of fun and freedom.
Our partnership with Leisuredrive began 6 years ago when we decided to deal solely with a high quality campervan builder, backed by the National Caravan Council (NCC); one which could demonstrate a history of campervan building….. not just a here today gone tomorrow converter. With 48 years experience Leisuredrive ticks all the boxes.
In July this year we relocated our business premises where we now display our demonstrators in a picturesque semi-rural environment, whilst only being a stone’s throw from the M60.
Whilst we have campers in stock, many of our customers enjoy the experience of sitting down with us to produce a bespoke design, just like they would if designing their kitchen at home.
Whatever you are looking for, we look forward to meeting up with you over a tea or coffee in the near future…..it’s what make this job fun for us!
John and Pete
We only recommend campers that we would buy ourselves – and we think we are fairly normal campervaners
Take no risk
- We would not buy a camper privately as it is too expensive a purchase to take any risk.
- We would not buy a camper without an excellent warranty, both on the vehicle and on the conversion.
- We would only buy one with an impeccable service record history and HPI clear i.e. Approved Used from VW.
Peace of Mind
- We would want excellent free breakdown cover – just in case we were far from home.
- We would only buy a camper with a very good ‘name’ e.g. Leisuredrive. – hard to re-sell without this.
- We would only buy a camper with an insurance certificate of the conversion. And NCC Specification.
A professional job
- We would expect a camper to be fully equipped and not require lots of expenditure before we could enjoy it.
- We would expect at least 2 sets of keys/remotes and all handbooks and tools.
If you are like us then give us a ring to find out more …… 0161 825 007 1